Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's official...


I think that at 3 1/2 years old Natalie has FINALLY gotten the hang of going on the potty! Yeah! Tonight, after playing outside with sidewalk chalk, we decided to go get ice cream. So we went inside, made one final trip to the bathroom, before going on our first outing in big girl undies. We loaded up in the car and drove to our favorite place for ice cream (the spotted cow- if you're ever in Adrian this is a must). We waited in the incredibly long line, got our ice cream and began eating. Two licks into mine and "splat", mine ends up on the ground! After waiting in line again for another cone, we finish and head home! As we were pulling in the driveway I declared "it's official"! Natalie is a big girl!


We may have some accidents here and there, but I think she has got it down. This is the hardest thing I think I have ever had to do in my life and I'm just doing the training! So now I'm taking volunteers to train Landon when the time comes... anyone up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment