Sunday, April 19, 2009

getting bigger...

everyday I look at my kids and think "where did the days go?"


both of them are doing new things each day. Natalie is doing many big girl things and Landon is learning to sit up and roll over. Landon is cooing while Natalie is talking about what it means to be a missionary.









Daily I wish that I could stop the clock and keep them from growing. Yet growing is part of the fun... its what makes me laugh everyday. Like when Natalie smears pizza across her face when learning to pick it up rather than eat it cut up or when Landon splashes water everywhere during his bath because he gets so excited. And it makes me smile when I see Natalie being a great big sister reading to Landon on the floor!


So instead of stopping the hands of time, I am just going to savor each moment, everyday...

here is some pictures and videos from the last few days of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment