Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's Next...

Watch this clip!



We have been potty training Natalie off and on for the last year. It has been a struggle for us. Probably one of the hardest things I have had to do as a parent so far. There have been days that her and I have both been in tears and I thought she would never go. We have tried giving stickers, tootie rolls, prizes, you name it-if she would just go potty. After booking a service in Orlando a few months ago, we decided to go to Disney for a few days. We thought that maybe we could use that as a potty training "reward". So I have been telling her that Cinderella did not allow pullups at her castle and that she needed to go potty like a big girl.

Today-almost one week to the day (we leave next Tuesday) she went potty!! I am sure that in the next few weeks there will be some accidents... but I can say that Natalie Courtney will be going to Disney World in her princess undies, with her head held high, and her pants dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment